Sunday, December 6, 2009

First time blogging.

Got nothing to do so just created a blog.Wonder if i would even update everyday or just update once a month haha.So today is Sunday and I'm slacking at home for the whole day & watching anime.Lazy to go out today and too tired.Wake up at around 2+ in the afternoon.Seriously..this is my first time i sleep till afternoon.I slept at around 6 in the morning cos i reach home around 5+.

Last night was at Boat Quay with my friends.We went for a drinking session.Start from 9+ we drink till 3+.After that we decided to go for an early breakfast @ Bukit..ok,i forgot bukit what already lol.Was planning to go eat Porridge(quite nice one)but the shop was closed.So we decided to walk around and see which shop is still open.Finally we settled down at an Indian food shop.I order a hot milo + mee goreng with ikan bilis with egg.And guess what,the Mee goreng is really really very very nice! Was planning to order 2nd plate but don't think my stomache can fill in anymore haha.

ok,i'll end this post for today.See ya guys around



No comments:

Post a Comment